Many of our patients at Coppell Dental Care have asked us, “How can I straighten my teeth without going through traditional braces?”. And, “Being a professional and in front of clients all day, I don’t want to have that metal mouth look you get with traditional braces.”
Well, the answer is simple! Invisalign clear aligners! Whether you have had braces in the past and need to “tweak” your smile or if you have always wanted to close a gap or simply want to have a straighter smile, Invisalign treatment can help! Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign braces are a custom made clear fabricated mouth piece which aligns your teeth to their correct positions. Most people won’t even notice you are wearing them.
Ask us about Invisalign clear aligners, an alternative to traditional braces, at your next visit.
- Straighten teeth in the same time or shorter time as traditional appliances (helpful with overly crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth and overbite).
- Clear aligners that are subtle and difficult to notice.
- Much more comfortable than braces.
- You can take them out whenever you need to (to eat, to drink, for a big social occasion or whenever you need a break).
- Custom made just for your teeth.
- A beautiful smile.
We are so thrilled to be able to offer Invisalign treatment from our Coppell Dental office starting April 1, 2018.
Dr. Janet Gonzalez, our associate dentist, is a certified Invisalign provider. She will be offering Invisalign treatment on Wednesdays at our practice. Please call or email the office and get started on your brand new smile.
Learn more about Invisalign clear aligners
Source: Align Technology Video 2017 – See how Align Technology leverages the power of digital technology to create great smiles.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.